25 cze 2009

First (containing something post) but not only

So want to present my first Veteran Squad of my Blood Pact army:
Cool heads are from maxmini.eu shop - they look great and exactly match my needs. Squad still needs to get sand, and some paint. Hopefully i will make them done in a few days.

This is my first sergeant - Tave Daylor (named from my fav. owner of Blood Pact army - Dave Taylor). He's made from Valkyrie gunner body that resembles carapace armor - champion of Blood God always gets his hands on cool things before his squad. Poor Space Marine was from Raven Guard chapter.

This guy got one of my favorite heads - gas mask with broken visor is awesome. His plasma gun is old pattern - bigger and not so mobile (yes, I know this is cheap talk, but I really like it) than newer guns.

My Rhino-hunters. Gas mask on pointing guy is from Cadian Command Squad - it was roughly making his face, but 15 mins of work was good spent.

So - you've seen my first squad - i want to see your opinions.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz