26 mar 2010

From the sky we strike!

This is my re-painted Raptor Squad. It includes 3 mandate brothers, single Possessed Raptor and Champion with lightning claws and Icon of Chaos Glory mounted on his pack. As You can see he is a bit possessed (as expected in Word Bearers) and has a name that will change as his armor paint has ^^

And here comes my Mephiston Count-as WiP. He wields plasma pistol, as original, but his force weapon is a bit more Chaos like. (I think I got his ax from non-gw daemon) To make him a bit similar to Mephie, he has weird "psychic hood" (not much of a hood eh?) and I have given him back pack from one of Warmachine minis. He needs much work - specially with armor - I want it to reassemble original Artificer Armour of Lord of Death.

It's all for now.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz